Become a Business Blooms PartnerShow hurting women there is hope after abuse and brokenness.
What is a Bloom Partner?
A Bloom Partner is any individual, or business, or organization that pledges to donate its tithe or any percentage of their sales to Bloom In The Dark.
The percentage can be from a one-time event, a specific campaign, or an ongoing pledge.
Bloom In The Dark, Inc. is a 501c3 charity (EIN 81-1872124), so all donations are tax deductible. 100% of donations are used to promote awareness and offer hope through sharing our message of healing and redemption (unless donor designates otherwise).
What are the benefits of being a Bloom Partner?
- All donations are tax-deductible
- Clients and customers will be see your organization’s character and values by your commitment to support hurting women.
- Maximum impact for minimum cost ($1.50 per book)
- Rest knowing the lives changed through hope and healing will impact future generations
What kinds of opportunities are available to Bloom Partners?
- Book Run Sponsor – If you’d like to sponsor a book run of 2,500 books or more, we will prominently add your logo and company information to the book. The final placement will be agreed upon by the sponsor and Bloom In The Dark. We will also display your company’s logo and a representative or your organization is welcome to work the information/sales table on the day of the event. Plus, you’ll spend 6 weeks as a newsletter sponsor and our organization will be listed on our website’s resources page.
- Event Sponsor – Every year, we have opportunities to visit an array of conventions and conferences where we distribute 1,000 free books. This creates conversation amongst the attendees about the charity, but more importantly around the topic of abuse and brokenness. This is an innovative way to target the events’ attendees. We will also display your company’s logo and a representative or your organization is welcome to work the information/sales table on the day of the event.
- Tithing sponsor – A sponsor who tithes $500+ will be the highlighted sponsor in 5 newsletters per year, plus discounted BITD merchandise. Your organization will be listed on our website’s resources page.
- Newsletter sponsor – The Bloom In The Dark Newsletter is sent electronically on a weekly basis. Each edition has four parts: 1) An ex-victim story 2) A tool, book, or resource for hurting women, 3) An opportunity to raise awareness of abuse and brokenness, 4) A highlighted sponsor.
- One-Time Donation – We humbly accept all donations. 100% of donations are used to promote awareness through books, events, etc. unless otherwise specified. If you are an individual making a donation, please check with your employer regarding matching programs. Some companies will match a percentage of their employees’ donations to the same charity.
Free Book Download
List of Resources
We’ve compiled a list of powerful books, programs, trainings and ministries. Find the one(s) that are right for you and your level of healing.