Ditch the Drama Bible Study
Drama creates chaos and leaves us feeling trapped in unhealthy relationships. But it doesn’t have to rule our lives and keep us stuck.
In this video Bible study, author and TV personality Ginny Priz reveals how a relationship with God can help you navigate painful emotions. Learn to experience joy and freedom no matter what kind of drama you face.
Using the Biblical principles in the Serenity Prayer, you’ll learn the tools you need to create and maintain healthy relationships.
8 Video Lessons
Flexibility: Learn at your own pace
Workbook & Exercises
Optional Group Study
What You’ll Need
Gear that makes a statement
Inside the Study Guide
1. Getting Started
2. Deconstructing Drama
3. God, Grant Me the Serenity
4. To Accept
5. The Things I Cannot Change, The Courage
6. To Change
7. The Things I Can
8. Wisdom to Know the Difference
Codependency and Narcissism
Leader Guide Notes included for every session!
Meet the Author & Developer
Ginny Priz, CPLC
Certified Professional Life Coach
Being born with her right arm stopping just below the elbow taught Ginny to trust God’s plan. But her recovery journey from codependency, alcohol, and panic attacks taught her to trust God with the deep, broken parts of her heart – one moment at a time. To help other women find this freedom, Ginny became a certified Christian life coach, speaker, and author of Ditch The Drama. She also anchors Bloom Today, a Christian talk show broadcast in over 200 countries.
email@example.com | ginnypriz.com
What To Expect
Anyone can walk through this course on their own, one-on-one with a professional, or with a group. Start the class when you’re ready. Go at the pace that’s best for you.
You’ll have 24/7 access to the videos and materials online for your convenience. Need to watch on the go? Want to watch the video more than once? We’ve got you covered.
Each week you’ll watch a half hour video lesson with Ginny and read insights in the study guide.
The 8-video lessons are available online through Bloom-U Training Center. There are two ways to watch the Bible study videos:
1. Purchase lifetime access for $50
2. Join the All-Inclusive Membership for $20/mo.
and get access to all courses & materials in Bloom-U.
2. Study Guide: answer questions that will empower you to apply the concepts you learn each week.
Study guides are available through Amazon and major online booksellers. Most participants prefer to have the workbook in-hand to write all their notes and answer homework questions. However, the study guide also available as a downloadable PDF through the Bloom-U Training Center.
Ditch the Drama is available through Amazon and major online booksellers.
Two ways to access the Videos!
Bloom-U Basic Membership
- Money back guarantee! Cancel any time within the first 30 days and we’ll return your $20 investment in full.
- Monthly access to all courses, videos, and materials
- Ditch The Drama Book Study (8 sessions)
- Recovery Strategies 4 Life (52 sessions across all 5 units)
- Trust Challenge (5 sessions)
- You Are Priceless Bootcamp (5 sessions)
- Bloom Today (40 episodes)
- Bloom In The Dark Audio Monologues (30 stories)
- Beauty from the Ashes Interviews (60 episodes)
- Ditch the Drama Bible Study Videos (8 videos)
- Downloadable Study Guide
- Lifetime Access